Wednesday 8 January 2014

adidas Adizero Adios and Opening Ceremony Bomber Jacket

Had fun today teaming up this cute little combo. As you guys know I'm often on the run and had a few meetings today in central, so I decided to put this trendy casual look together by adidas.
The Bomber is an item from their Opening Ceremony Line and is the perfect item to inject a little colour back into your gloomy winter wardrobes. I love the style and fit of this and it will definitely be a key piece in my wardrobe this season. I'm a huge fan of jackets in fact about 50% of my wardrobe space is dedicated to jackets but this is without a doubt an original so I definitely need to make some room ;)





The Adizero Adios are my new fav trainer from adidas. I was actually a few mins behind schedule and decided to run for my train and was so surprised to feel so light on my feet. The Adizero Adios are highly rated for being, Light, Bright, Comfortable, Good for Balance, Flexibility and are also rated good for long distance runs.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...