Friday 1 June 2012

Lipstick storage solution...

I finally plucked up the courage to cut up my MAC Lipstick collection and put it into these handy little pots from Muji. What an amazing idea! I can now take as many or as few lipsticks needed for shoots, holidays, nights out and even that special occasion. Now I've done this I will be able to connect these single pots together in whatever order I like. Today I took four shades with me and it was probably the same as taking one normal lippy. Give it a try :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh!! Can't Believe You did this! I rather keep em in their original holders! Cute Idea but very daring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha yes i know its taken MONTHS for me to decide to do this. The reason it took so long is because I thought.... I dont want to carry a million lipsticks with me on a night out, but then I found this pill pot solution where you can take them apart. so I can just take one with me on a night out now yippie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...