Tuesday 12 June 2012

What's In My Handbag by Sarb



This week we take a look into IT professional and online lingerie store owner Sarb's Handbag.


Sarb is 30 and lives in Berkshire

Sarb Likes: 
  • My life I'm truly blessed
  • My puppy Daisy

Sarb Hates: 
  • Dishonest people





I am in love with designer handbags and today it's the black Gucci handbag

I do try to keep my handbag minimal and clean so today I have... 

My mirror gold frame Ray Bans
Mac pressed powder
Mac crosswires lippy
Dior ultra gloss... can't live without it!
Travel size deodorant - always needed
Gucci wallet - also always needed so I can go shopping :)
and finally a pen!




If you would like to take part and tell us What's in your Handbag then please email SYA@iSYA.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...