Saturday 30 June 2012

White Nails for the weekend

Usually I go and get my nails done professionally as I kinda have an OCD about them being perfect..LOL... well we look at our hands countless times a day! ... BUT... I decided to quickly shape them and whack on a colour for the weekend :) I decided to go with white for a fresh summer look. This one is by Rimmel and they have a range out at the moment with a slightly wider brush for people like me, to make the task a little easier and a millions times faster.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sonia, looking reeeam.. as well as events at Syon Lodge.. we run The Ginger Group, an award winning hair & beauty salon.. please do contact me michael@mannequinevents.com if you wish to try work together and boost each others profiles.. PS You made the Mexican jewellery look fantastic.. Best wishes for future

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...