Tuesday 14 January 2014

Judging A Person Does Not Define Who They Are.. It Defines Who You Are!



Most people do it, in fact everyone seems to do it, I'm talking about Judging people.
As a model I get judged on my looks every single day. Although at first it was quite annoying, it is actually something I have grown to accept as part of my job. This has forced me to grow a thick skin about any snide comments and outrageous remarks, and has made me see that everyone no matter how big or small has an "opinion". Now since becoming aware of this sometime ago I am quite aware about judging others and I try and avoid it whenever I can, but this is nearly impossible to do full time. I have come to the conclusion that when you judge someone it is really just a matter of opinion and your own perception and thoughts on a certain someone, therefore this is a reflection on you and really it doesn't define the other person at all, but it defines yourself.
I hope that you enjoy my posts and I would love your comments on my blog ;)

2 comments:

  1. Rally good post! It is helpful those who seeking good information about this topic. Thanks for this Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with you, good point of view, that's why I try really not to judge anyone by their appearance and only after meeting them once x

    http://velvetdivination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...