Wednesday 30 May 2012

What's In My Handbag by Simran Samra


This week we take a look into Simran Samra's Handbag. 

Simran is 25, works as a Radio Project Manager, and lives in South East London. 

Simran Likes:
  • The Colour Green
  • Family Time
  • Dancing
  • Key Lime Pie
  • and she has a Shoe Addiction
Simran Hates:
  • Nail Biting
  • Politics
  • and Maths



What's in my Jimmy Choo Handbag!?

I dont Have masses of handbags so this was a real investment for me! (shoes on the other hand i could build a house with).

Got this gorgeous light grey number a few years back but love it still as if it were bought fresh yesterday!

Inside I have my Vivienne Westwood Ebury purse, a great staple, with a mixture of Dirhams and Pounds in there (although not that many pounds at this moment in time!) and lots of eating out royalty cards (who lives in london and eats at home?!).

Young persons rail card... I love a good trip back up north and it's saved me millions!

My gorgeous RMK limited edition compact make up case which was a VERY generous present for Xmas. It came with a gold Kate Spade clutch. £75 well spent there!

Super-sparkly nailfile! Deborah Lipman Varnish in the colour "GIRLS JUST WANA HAVE FUN" (very apt) with a clear Rimmel topcoat (I swear by topcoat- gives you an extra 2 days lasting) and Revlon Liquid quick Dry which is fab, miraculous and great for when you're on the move! HATE not having great nails and this is a colour which goes with everything!

My staple Chanel lippy "Rouge Allure 207 Famous". Every girl needs a Chanel Lippy, it stays on rain or shine and I live this one as it has a hint of sparkle! Accompanied by a great balm my mum bought me from South Africa!

Tiny handbag Nivea for every dry emergency!

Cheap sunglasses (as I lose and break them all the time)

The New KitKat peanut Butter Chunky for chocolate emergencies!

Mini Vera Wang Princess-my signature scent!

Mac concealer NC42 and Max factor brush for emergency touch ups!

Gold by Giles Mega Volume Lashes just in case I'm out and about in the day and someone calls me for a last min evening plan, lashes and a few hair pins later, get rid of the tights and voila! Evening ready!

Gorge sparkly ring I picked up off a market in Singapore! Fell in love with it.

And finally, my good luck charm which I caught at a beach concert in Dubai when Snow Patrol did their finale, the front man threw his plectrum into the 17,000 strong crowd and I caught it!!! I can't go anywhere without it now!

And that's my handbag!!

Love Sim x


If you would like to take part and tell us What's in your Handbag then please email SYA@iSYA.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...