Thursday 31 May 2012

Get The Look - This week it's 90's beauty Aaliyah

First of all I started with sleeking my hair with straighteners and then lightly sprayed on some hair spray. Then I started on the Make-Up... For this I used my normal foundation Mac Studio Tech color NC40 or NC42. Once that was applied I used Mac Eye Shadow (colour Sable) over the whole lid and under the lower lashes. Next I used liquid liner on the top eye lid just above the eyelashes and Mac Feline on the inner lower rim of the eye. For the cheeks I used Mac Sculpt just below the cheek bone and then lightly mixed Mac Dollymix & Mac Plum Foolery shades over the top. I found a Cherry Red lipstick in my kit and then finished off with Mascara and a highlighter on the brow bone. To match this picture I put in Green contact lenses and also found some fab earrings that I've had for years. Ta-Daah!!! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...