Friday 6 December 2013

DEAD LIFT CHALLENGE COMPLETE!


DEAD LIFT CHALLENGE COMPLETE!
So before I started training at the only place to be @gymboxofficial with my amazing personal trainer @byrnerichieb I set myself the goal of dead lifting over my body weight! Today I completed just that for 8 Reps. My weight is currently 55kg and today I lifted 60kg. I cannot believe what I have achieved. I didn't even know what a dead lift was before I met Richie and now with regular training and focus I have completed my first goal set. I have lots more challenges set up and will keep you updated on my progress on 
www.MyGymspiration.com
Please follow @MyGymspiration and set yourself a challenge today. Let us know what your goal is and when you complete it. 
-Do something today that your future self will thank you for 💪😝😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...