Monday 15 July 2013

AVON True Colour Collection

Last week I was invited to go and model for the new AVON True Colour Range and got to try all the newest products available. Avon's Research and Development team have created what they call "True Colour Technology" to bring the brand bold and vivid colours any girl would dream to have in her make-up kit. 

I was wowed at the way they had presented the penthouse suite in Londons Swanky Sanderson Hotel. 



I had a little try of the Ultra Colour Lip Crayons Which were so rich and creamy. You could really feel the silkiness of  the Shea Butter when you applied them. These beautiful Crayons are also packed with Vitamin E and a steal at £7.50



Next was the new and exclusive Mascara that is due out very soon. Applying this was very easy and looked amazing.



The Gorgeous Alesha Dixon was there trying all the products too :)


And Make-Up Guru's PixiWoo (Sam & Nic) were there to show us very handy tips on how to use the products to create gorgeous looks on ourselves at home.



This was my finished look by Nic : ) 


Avon were so kind to give me some products to take home and use for myself and I have posted a little picture from my look today from the True Colour 8-in-1 Eye Shadow Palette £12




I hope you've enjoyed this post and if you would like to see more products and get more info please visit: www.avon.uk.com
Please check back later for more updates on how I have used my
Avon True Colour Make-Up Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...