Friday 28 June 2013

GYM BOX Nike Training Club Review With Instructor Desmond Blakely

I think overall this has to be one of my fav classes and one that I will always aim to do. This boot camp style class includes moves such as squats, lunges, burpees, sit-ups, jogging and heaps of toning moves. It's a non stop go hard class that you know is gonna get you results fast. Desmond was a fantastic instructor pushing individuals to really give it all they've got making sure each person who attended has achieved their fitness goal. He wouldn't let me get away with a half hearted lunge, lol which I was very grateful for the next day. My whole entire body was aching the day after but I also looked more toned all over. Especially my legs. This class is really good for people of all ages and ability as the exercise can be adapted to suit you as an individual. Be warned though, you won't get the results you crave if you don't put all effort in. Be prepared to sweat! Let's do this!

Highlights of class:

  • All over body workout
  • Get Lean, Toned and Strong
  • Get fitter faster
  • Adapt to your ability
  • Each Instructor is highly motivating 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...